- Website: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- Year Established: 1976. in 2010 Ticketmaster merged with Live Nation to become Live Nation Entertainment
- Member of STAR? Yes, both Ticketmaster and Live Nation are members of STAR.
- Ticket Source: Ticketmaster.
- Allocated Seats: Ticketmaster do not seem to have a great allocation, with few seats in most theatres and some shows not on sale.
- Theatre Products: West End shows, theatre and meal deals, theatre and hotel deals.
- Ease of Use: The categories in the arts section are a little confusing and unspecific. Shows are presented in date order and shows from all over the country are jumbled together on one results page which can be a bit confusing for a general browser. On the plus side, the site does tell you planned cast changes when booking.
- Telephone Support: There does not appear to be a visible contact number on the site. However there is an ‘answers page’.
- Booking Fees: £2.75 – £3.50 per ticket